Sunday, May 18, 2008

SOCCER, Soccer and more soccer!


Madison played really well this season! She even had one game where she scored a HAT TRICK! Go Madison. I included 2 pictures because I didn't zoom in enough on either one.


Jacob scored 3 goals this seasons, his all time record! He really enjoyed the season especially because his best friends were on his team! Way to go Jacob!


Tyler was so happy because this, his final game he scored his 1st goal of the season! Tyler has been a ton more aggressive this season, and has become an incredible defender! At this game his best friend ran right into him, who was on the opposing team. He had a few injuries and was a little ticked, but got over it pretty quickly.

1 comment:

Chris and Heather said...

Way to go Tyler, Madison, and Jacob. You guys are pros when it comes to soccer. I hope you guys will help teach Christian soccer. I am so glad that I'm your aunt. Love you all