Monday, December 7, 2009

Madison's 11th Birthday!

On November 8, 1998 Madison Suzette was born. We were so thrilled to have a girl and to have her arrive so healthy even though she was 4 weeks early. She has been such a joy and help to us. Every mother needs a daughter and I am glad I was chosen to be her Mom. Madison is growing up to fast, she is becoming such a beautiful young lady. Here is a recent picture of her after getting her perm.
Birthday Morning, opening her presents.
What could it be?
Cheese!
Madison's birthday was on a Sunday. We got together for our monthly Forbush Family get together and celebrated her special day with cousins, uncles and aunts and Grandpa and Grandma Forbush.

Two cakes so we could have enough for everyone!!!
We love you Madison!

3 comments:

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

Yes Madison we sure do love you! We loved being with you on your birthday!

nita said...

Please tell Madison how much we love her and MISS her sweet smile and happy laugh. At least we'll be around for birthday number 12.

Jaclyn B. said...

I'm sorry, I STILL don't have your email address so I have to communicate this way. Kristine Alkema Lines is going to be in town so we're having another get together at my parents house in Bountiful on Dec. 27th at 8:30 pm. Please email me for more info! Hope you can come!
jaclynstott@yahoo.com