Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Little slow...but finally my Christmas post!


We had a great Christmas (a whole month ago) and wanted to share a few of our cute pictures. We love acting out the Nativity Story every Christmas Eve, I think it is one of our best traditions. The kids love looking for things to dress up in and you all know how much my kids like to perform! Mark always calls for the Narrator, and no one ever fights him for it.
Kaden wanted to be a wise man and even made his very own crown!
Tyler was a humble shepherd
Madison the beautiful angel
I was lucky enough to be Mary and Jacob was the kind and gentle Joseph.
Thank heavens we still have a baby doll at our house to be the Baby Jesus.


Everyone in their new PJ'S they got to open Christmas Eve.



CHRISTMAS DAY...




We had a great day, the kids were all happy and very grateful!


1 comment:

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

You guys play the nativity beautifully! I'm glad you posted the pics even though it has been a month. I've been debating the same thing with our Christmas pics.