Monday, August 25, 2008

Veggies anyone???

Our Garden did super well this summer and so I just couldn't resist taking some picture and putting them on our blog! I have discovered this year(maybe it's because I don't have a baby) that I really love gardening. Especially when my family gardens with me. My dad is a master gardener and loves to garden. I think this summer I have realized my love for gardening also. I don't have his talents in this area yet, but hope to continue to learn new things. It is so fun to see things grow and for some reason the food seems to taste so much better too! My favorite time to garden is in the evening when it is much cooler and the sun is starting to set. This is the time my yard looks most beautiful! Here a few pictures, although they don't seem to do it justice.


Anyone need any Zucchini???
Pear and Peach trees
I just thought this was a cool picture of my yard when the sun is starting to set.


Some of our produce we picked in one day!






2 comments:

Heather Mortensen said...

your garden does look good. I think it looks as good as dad's. I can't wait until next year to have a bigger garden.

I love the pictures you took at the Forbush reunion. You are getting so good at the blogging thing. I think you are better than me.

THE UDYS said...

Wow Cheree I am so jealous of your garden! That is so awesome that you have such a big beautful garden! I am going to try and grow one next summer! I stopped in to see you while I was in Brigham City for the county fair but no one was home! We are coming up again in Sept.  Mark is running the Logan Marathon so let's get together for dinner!