Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What did we Discover?

During the summer I always have some fun theme and job chart for the kids. (Whatever it takes right!) This summer my idea came from the game "Settlers of Catan." Tyler and Madison really like this game, so I figured they would like doing jobs, or at least maybe they wouldn't be so bad. Anyway, they had to get "sheep", "brick", "coal", "wood", and "grain" in order to build a road. (Each resource was one job) By the end of the summer if they built enough roads, we would have a day of fun! Well, as you can see they did it!!! YEAH! We had a great day at Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake. We played there all day, and I think they could have stayed longer!!! It really was a fun day, and hopefully worth all their hard work. What great kids I have!!!
At the Gateway, we discovered....


Jacob and Kaden could be construction workers,








Madison and Kaden are naturals at riding a horse,


Jacob and Kaden can be best of friends,

Christian thinks the song by the Beetles, "Baby can you drive my car" is talking about him,



Kaden looks adorable in red boots,

Jacob gets lost everywhere we go, and this was no exception, (this is where we found him)


Madison is a really great climber,

And so is Tyler,


Heather, Madison and Christian could be t.v. anchors, at least on channel 5,


Jacob loves water,








And last of all the kids discovered that their Mom really can be okay sometimes, and take them to do fun things.

1 comment:

Chris and Heather said...

I love your posting on the children's museum. That was such a fun day to spend with you and my cute niece and nephews. Thanks for letting me come join the fun.