Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just what Madison has always wanted....a Sister!




I know you all may just be wondering about this post. I really am not trying to encourage anything here, I just thought it was funny when Kaden came up after my Sunday nap. (I guess I left him unsupervised for to long) He had, what Tyler viewed as just a little too much fun posing for the camera. Don't worry the girl clothes came off quickly, and soon he was wrestling with his brothers, finding sticks on our walk, and making anything he could find into a weapon. I think Kaden was just trying to help Madison not feel so out numbered, at least for a few minutes anyway!


2 comments:

Heather Mortensen said...

I love the blog. He looks so much like a girl, I can't believe it. He almost looks like Cami in some of those pictures.

Adrienne said...

Hey I like your new background! I I had just added the same one to my blog when I saw yours. How funny. Oh well, we can share right? Kaden reminds me of playing Pretty Pretty Princess. He looks very gorgeous...