Monday, October 6, 2008

FHE in Mantua...

was my Activity for Family Home Evening! Fall is one of my favorite times of the year! I love the color, smell, and my favorite thing is the crunch of leaves beneath my feet. (weird, i know)
This is my Sweetheart, who found a red leaf in the shape of a heart...just for me!!!


Kaden loved finding sticks, and leaves. My favorite are the Snow boots you cannot see. He insisted that he wear his boots, since he saw snow at the top of the mountains yesterday.

Does it surprise anyone that Jacob found a tree to climb?


Perfect Fall Picture... she is so beautiful!
Looking at this picture made me realize how fast my children are growing up!
Tyler looks so old and so handsome!


Finding leaves...
and more leaves, or maybe sticker weeds. (Tyler)


Madison and I had so much fun with this picture, the tree was on the side of a steep hill and the roots were all coming out of the ground. It was a fun laugh.

My amazing Family... I am so so blessed!
The best part of the whole evening, was how well everyone got along. There was so much laughter, kindness, and appreciation of Heavenly Father's beautiful creations.






3 comments:

Heather Mortensen said...

I love the fall pictures. It looked like everyone had fun. I can't believe Mark found a heart leaf.

nita said...

You are right, the kids are growing us fast and muy guapo!! The heart leaf is a "sign" of his true love for you!!
Nita

THE UDYS said...

Cheree,
I can't believe how big your kids are getting, it just seems like time flies. We will have been in Saint George a year next month. I can hardly believe it. We are doing good, the weather is finally cooling off so we are ejoying the outdoors again! Hope all is well and stay in touch!