Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Teeth, teeth and then no teeth!

Madison and I both got our braces off in the same week, so this is a picture of us showing off our straight teeth! I'm hoping it was my last time in braces, but I think Madison will have to have them again after all her permanent teeth come in!
Don't our teeth look great!
Showing off our lovely retainers! Madison is much, much better about wearing hers.
I just couldn't resist taking a picture of Jacob after loosing his 1st top tooth. He looks so cute with his big hole in the front. He was so excited!
Showing off his cute smile and little baby tooth!

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

I bet it feels good to have those off! You both look great.
Cute background.

nita said...

Thanks for the great weekend with Melissa and family, Monica and family and your family. What wonderful grandchildren we have besides looking guapo (handsome)
Mom Murdock

Monica said...

You guys are cute. I especially like Jacob's toothless smile.