Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Box Elder Camp Ground Pictures

The week before Father's day we went to Mantua with Jacob for Pack Meeting. While there at the Box Elder Campground I saw this amazing field of Poppies. It was so beautiful that I had to take my kids, camera and sisters back with me to take some pictures. The idea was to give them to the "Dads" for Father's Day. Well, I think my sisters did do that, but I guess I am lame because it was my BIG idea and I never did get them developed and framed. I did however download them onto my computer so I thought I would put them on my blog. So here you go honey, HAPPY FATHER'S Day two weeks late!!! (Just in case any of you were wondering, I did do something for him on Father's Day)
Our cute kids!


Melanie and Juliette

Heather and Christian

Christian was a little concerned about being in all this tall grass and flowers!

Tyler, My Terrific Teenager!

Madison the Model!

Jacob, when will all your permanent teeth come in?

Kaden loves to have his picture taken!

4 comments:

Chris and Heather said...

I love the pictures that you took. They turned out so cute. I hope Mark loves them. Thanks for taking us to see the great scenery of Brigham City

nita said...

great pictures of you and the family. The kids are changing with every picture we see.
Love,
Nita

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

You all look great! Thanks for the good time and good idea! Love you all!

Tiffani said...

Wow what a beautiful field of flowers! Cute pictures!