Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Costume of the year... maybe even the century!!!

Mark was so fun this Halloween! He and his staff always dress up on Halloween, and he thought it would be very fun for a Dentist to go as the tooth fairy! After he got his costume he found out he was to be the Auctioner at our Elementary school carnival. He was a huge, HUGE hit! He also won BEST costume at the Young Men/Young Women's Halloween party.
Mark discovered just how uncomfortable tights really are!!!
Tyler, was a great Zoro! He decided he was too old for trick-or-treating so he handed out the candy!
Jacob, such a great Karate Master!
Madison and I had a great time both dressing as Hawaiian girls.
Kaden was the ORANGE power ranger with all the coolest moves!!!
I think this is the first time EVER, we all dressed up!!! I am usually the party pooper!

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

Wow, wasn't there any way to make the tooth fairy more masculine! You look way too addorable mark! Cheree, you look like my twin. I never dress up either, but I wore my skirt too with a pink shirt, I'll get mind posted soon.

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

Mark, way to go sporting those tights and all. I have to say WOW!!! I guess I cannot complain about any of the costumes that Melanie puts me in.

Justin

nita said...

What great pictures. It is fun to see Madison and you, Cheree, wearing the grass skirts. Monica wore hers too, and so did Tiffani. I'm glad they are being put to good use.
Nita