Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Madison!!!

I can't even believe Madison is 10 years old. Actually she is very mature and sometimes seems even older than 10. I just can't believe I am old enough to have children that are 10 and 12 years old! I am so glad that Madison came to our family, she is such a gift! The boys were very nice to her and spent much of their hard earned money picking and buying gifts for her! She should feel very loved! Madison got to have a friend party this year. She seemed to really enjoy it and have fun with her friends. Grandma Forbush came and took her to lunch on Friday and then took her dress shopping. On Saturday, we made her favorite breakfast- Cinnamon Rolls, Her favorite lunch-chicken sandwiches and her favorite dinner- Navajo Tacos. I hope she had a great few days! I know I enjoyed trying to make it special!

Madison wearing a new birthday outfit and showing off some of her gifts!

Her friends gave her some very fun things!



Saturday morning, opening her presents!
Madison with her cake!
Madison and her cute friends that came to the party!





4 comments:

nita said...

It is hard to believe the children are growing so fast. It looks like Madison has some fun friends. How fun that Grandma Forbush took Madison to lunch and to buy a dress.
Love,
Nita

nita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Arkoudas said...

Cheree,
I found your blog on Heather's, I hope it's okay if I add you to my list. I love blogging, and think it's a great way to keep up on the comings and going of friends and family. My blog is myarkoudi.blogspot.com, you are welcome to see. I am glad that you have a blog, it will be nice to keep up on your fam. I hope all is well with guys.
Melanie

Tiffani said...

Happy birthday Madison. Sounds like you had a great day. Cute cake! I love the colors and the flowers. I can't believe your brothers bought you gifts. I have 5 brothers and I don't remeber the time that happened for me. What nice guys they are.