Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hogle Zoo

Mark and the oldest three kids went back packing in the High Uintahs last weekend with my brothers and their girls, my Dad, and Mark's Dad. Kaden was feeling sad that he wasn't old enough to go so I promised him we would go to the zoo. He was so excited and just couldn't wait for the big day to arrive. We went with my Mom, Melanie, Heather and little Christian, Sarah, Camille and baby Luke. It was such a fun day being together. Kaden and Camille had a super time!
Grandma Forbush, Luke, Kaden, Camille, Heather and Christian in front of the monkey statue. We just had to have picture here because Heather loves monkeys!!!
Cute Cousins!



Kaden thought it was very important he had his hair done in a "Fohawk" and that he wear his animal shirt. He said the animals would think he was a "owner"(worker, I think) if he did those things. If you are like me, I have to be schooled in these new, cool things like a Fohawk (I don't even know if I am spelling that correctly) According to Kaden, and I guess Tyler taught Kaden, a Fohawk is a Mohawk with hair still on the sides.(not buzzed) Wow, I am getting old!!! He did look super cute, at least I think so!!!


Kaden and Camille with the Ghost of the Bayou. (white croc.)


The kids in front of the monkeys.


Kaden, Camille, Aunt Melanie and the Gorillas.


My arms are almost as long!?!


Kaden and Camille had a ball chasing these Meerkats. The meerkats seemed to be enjoying Kaden and Camille too!


"That was totally wicked"


They both loved the snake slide at the zoo playground.








1 comment:

THE UDYS said...

Cheree,
it looks like you and your kids are having a fun summer! I love the pictures at the Youngberg ranch in Wyoming! We miss hanging out with all of you guys! Come and see in Saint George sometime!